For USA/ Canada and other without GSP facilitate countries we are usually sourcing fabrics and piece goods locally and from abroad like China, Taiwan, Thailand, Pakistan and India. But for Europe market usually use local fabric with GSP facilities to minimize delivery lead-time. It is our pleasure to mention here that Bangladesh is producing good quality of denim, twill, canvas, poplin and around 90% of knits fabric of total requirements basis of its quality.
Production lead-time from L/C receive date
- Import fabric: 90-120 days subject to fabric quality, order quantity and styling
- Local fabric: 60-90 days subject to fabric quality, order quantity and styling
- In maintaining the standard of quality of products and services,
- Use fabric inspection machine to determine fabric defect and ensure fabric quality
- Maintain AQL based on the parts being cut
- Final inspection based on AQL 2.5 & 1.5
- Follow in process quality control program
- Inspection in work station fully equipped and well lighted
- Prior to bagging/ packing final inspection by component responsible personal
- Logistic information support strictly mentioned
- Closely follow up with the forwarder to ensure on time delivery
- Ensure submit documents to the Bank.